How bad ass is it when you are watching a film and the on-screen character kicks open a door and shoots up everyone in the room with two Desert Eagles in-hand? Or how bad ass is it when a film’s protagonist has two heavy-duty machine guns atop a moving truck, holds down the triggers, and lets the gun rip on everyone in his way? It’s moments like these that many of you have probably wanted to recreate out on the paintball field, and today, we’re bringing you a tip that allows you to potentially recreate these moments in your next game.
Enter Ninja’s Dual Straight Remote Line with Slide Check – a device that allows you to operate two markers with only one air source. What does this mean for you? You can run a primary marker and a sidearm, two paintball pistols, or hell, two full size markers (if you can stand the power though – you think you’re a big boy/gal – huh, huh?). The device features:
- Two (count ‘em) two aluminum slide checks.
- Flexible Micro Bore line makes it simple to conceal the hoses in your jersey, vest, jacket, whatever.
- Will work with any C02 or HPA tank.
- Easy plug-and-play installation.
- Long lines = more than enough line for you players with freakishly long arms.
- As with all Ninja products, made in the good ol’ U S of A.
If you want to watch the Ninja Dual Straight Remote Coil With Slide Checks in action, you have to check out our video. As always, if you want to view our other products (including this Ninja Paintball 2-Port Universal Fill Adaptor), visit our home page today to learn more about what we have to offer (and fellas, it’s a lot!).