Chris further proves to us that he’s just a troll…
Erik Goes over the new Geo 3.1s AND shows us how to put a visor on a Dye i4!
We also have our end (or beginning??) of the month shout outs! Thanks to all our supporters out there! You guys are awesome!
Check out the NEW Planet Eclipse Geo3.1 Paintball Gun!
Take note that this marker is currently on Pre-Order and will be available to ship out mid-December (so pretty soon!)
“Smooth, quiet and utterly devastating. The Geo3.1 epitomizes everything that is great about a spool valve single tube paintball marker. That it also offers exceptional efficiency and the trademark Planet Eclipse virtues of bulletproof reliability and ease of maintenance make it a simply unbeatable package.
Now in its third generation, the Geo platform has gained huge popularity amongst tournament and woodsball players alike. Speedball players appreciate the way that the very small amount of barrel rise even during ramping allows them to stay on target longer even when firing single-handedly during rapid reloading. And the efficiency giving them the ability to carry enough paint for even the longest of matches. In the woods, the light weight of the Geo3.1 combines with its incredibly quiet sound signature to make it the perfect companion for those extended periods on the field and for taking those shots when you don’t want to give your position away.”
Wow….Look at all of these features!
- Geo 3 Cure ST1 And ST2 Bolt Assemblies
- Gen 2 ISCIS (Innovative Solenoid Controlled Isolation System) Solenoid Valve
- Geo 3 Propshaft with Spring-Loaded Drive Core
- LV1-Style Grip Frame and Grips
- AT Pipe System
- Full Length Rear Console
- Integrated Body Filter
- Bolt Speed Control System (BSC)
- SL4 Inline Regulator – Works With Any Tank
- E-Portal Compatible – Update Firmware, Splash Screens and User Settings
- Shaft4 Barrel 14.5″/0.689″ – Longer, tighter control bore improves efficiency and consistency
- Multicoloured Transflective LCD Module
- Extended Grip Pitch – Increased Comfortable and Stability
- Spool Valve Design
- Low Reciprocating Mass – Bolt 17g
- 6-Second Strip Down – To remove and separate all internal Bolt components
- Tool-less Bolt removal – all internal bolt components removed without tools
- BBSS (Break Beam Sensor System)
- Def-Tek Offset Feed
- C-Lever Clamping Feedneck with Sprocket Wheel
- Dual Selectable Trigger Switching – Opto and Micro Switches
- Dual Trigger Return Mechanisms – Spring and Magnetic Return
- Integrated Audible Beeper for Alarms and Actuations
- Capped and Uncapped Ramp Modes
- All Major Tournament Presets
- 9 Preset Debounce Modes
- 5-Point Adjustable Trigger
- POPS – On/Off/Purge ASA System
We also mentioned this new Dye i4 Mask…
The Dye i4 Mask is the smallest, lightest and lowest profile accompanied with the best field vision out there. This mask features:
- The i4 Rapid lens change system, which allows you to change lenses in under 10 seconds!
- 290 Degrees of Horizontal and Peripheral Vision
- Co-Molded Soft Low Profile Mask