Things were pretty slow at Hustle Paintball this week, but that didn’t keep us from taping the latest Hustle Reload for your guys’ watching pleasure! Basically, we have been getting some questions about how to PROPERLY mount a GoPro, so Erik answers that in this weeks Hustle Reload #42.
It’s pretty simple, but first you just put your head-wrap, or whatever else you want to wear, on your head. Then make the straps of your GoPro tight, but not super tight, just tight enough to where it feels comfortable to you, and still stays put. If you like wearing beanies, top your head with that – it will give you some extra hold as well. And then put on your mask…
During the How-To, Erik shows off the V-Force Grill Paintball Mask in none other than Camo…
Tight, light and with a mean sleek look, the V-Force Grill simply is the top of the line mask system. It includes a number of bold innovations such as the revolutionary QuickDry Foam swap system.
- Cutting Edge, industry leading ThermoCured AntiFog and AntiScratch lenses with unbeatable distortion-free optics
- Sleek spherical lenses, with an aggressive low-profile
- Sunglass-inspired 3D lens shape allows for unrestricted peripheral vision
- HardTarget Design for an ultra low profile aimed to further reduce the target zone enable a super-tight stance
- Maximum Bounce due to the Full-Flex ProGrill, a center face soft rubber area that maximizes bounce factor.
Quickchange convenience features:
- QuickChange ClickDry Foam System, for a fresh, dry foam in a snap
- QuickChange lens, for super-fast interchangeability service during time outs
- QuickChange Strap
In-Play convenience features:
- FeatherWeight Comfort. Ultra-lightweight design for unrestricted movement
- Fast-drying super soft Dual Density Foam
- Detachable Dual Temple Comfort Pads for enhanced comfort and stability
- Comfort Chin Strap for better stability during fast games
- Built-in forehead VFlector in the form of a bounce-panel for added face and lens protection
- Pro Visor for increased protection in sunny or rainy conditions
- Adapt to any light condition with optional lenses available in different tinted coatings such as Photocromatic, Mirror, Yellow and Smoke.
What’s in the box:
- Installed lens and silicone strap
- 1 visor with the required installation o-rings
- 2 temple foams
- 1 Chin strap
- Instructions manual
- Soft cloth carry-bag that can be used for lens cleaning