We are now going to wrap up the Best Paintball Guns Under $200 for 2014 with our FIRST PLACE winner coming in as the Tippman A5 Basic – a beautiful marker, might we add. At a remarkable price of $179, the 2011 Tippman A5 with Selector Switch is considered one of the most popular scenario markers in the industry. Since its launch in 2002, more than a half-million players have turned to and bought the Tippman A5.
This gun features the patented Cyclone Feed System and has the ability to field strip in less than 60 seconds. Over time, the Tippman A5 has developed into one of the most customizable paintball markers available with hundreds of upgrades and modifications to choose from. This newly, redesigned A5 incorporates ten new enhancements all the while maintaining overall aesthetic appearance that paintball players enjoy.
The following are the newly enhanced features that the Tippman A5 Basic incorporates:
- New Cyclone Feed System – With an improved paddle design and connection point, it is easier on the paint and reduces the “popcorn” effect some of us experience. This makes the Cyclone more reliable in all weather conditions.
- New External Selector Switch – The new trigger design is awesome! It allows the player to switch easily from safety to firing mode. Plus, the new ergonomic design works great for left or right-handed players.
- New Larger Front Grip – New longer front grip has a better feel and incorporates a front tang, so, when removed, upgrades are easier to add to the lower portion of the receiver.
- New Stock Barrel – Features a 8.5” high-performance design that is stone-honed to enhance accuracy and incorporates new porting to reduce marker noise.
- New Redesigned Internal Bore – This helps remove internal components. The receiver features a wider internal bore design for faster fieldstripping and easier maintenance.
- New Lighter Receiver Design – Helps to reduce the overall weight of the marker.
- New Tombstone Connections – Marker maintenance is now faster and easier than ever.
- New Sling Mounts – Removable front mount makes it easy to add a sling.
- New Low-Profile Hopper – Offset design utilized on the X7 offers a clear sightline.
- New Black Gasline – Provides greater on-field stealth and features heavy-duty construction.
What’s even better about purchasing this gun from Hustle Paintball is you can receive a $30 mail-in rebate! How can you get this rebate? By purchasing the A5 marker, easy as that! So really, your new marker could be $149 instead of $179! Great savings! But this promotion will end January 15th of 2014, so grab your Tippman A5 from us today. Hurry, because we only have 3 left in stock!
Some reviews from a few of our customers:
“TippMANnn because you’d be nothing if you weren’t a man J” – Thanks Gage!
“Fantastic overall gun. It has everything you need to be competitive right out of the box. Not very heavy for what it is and has tons of mods and upgrades available. I was quite surprised and pleased with the stock barrel as it does quite well…you should give serious consideration to the A-5…spend the extra few dollars, and get this gun that you’ll actually be competitive with. Plus the gun is built like a dump truck. Seriously, you could hammer nails with it.” – Thanks Chris!