The highly anticipated 2013 Mark III series “Para Pro” hit our building and we immediately started testing it and were very pleased! For a precision, mag-fed marker, it’s tough to beat! Jay shows you ALL of the different features, there’s plenty of delicious gun porn and shooting demos in here, so grab a Snickers – we hope you’re comfortable It’s a nice, long video.
This paintball marker is a completely new version of the Paradigm. It is lighter, more efficient, more accurate and even more realistic than the original marker. Some really great features of this Milsig M-Series Paradigm Pro First Strike Marker:
- New High Efficiency Air Technology (HEAT) semi-automatic operating system – this feature helps the Paradigm Pro to be more efficient (about 20% more efficient). It also decreases operating pressure and provides a consistent shot for long distance.
- Built-In Marksman Rifled Barrel – specially configured to match the fin pattern of the FIRST STRIKE projectile. Both range and accuracy are drastically improved in this paintball marker.
- Rail Integrated System (RIS) – meticulously CNC machined from billets of aircraft grade aluminum.
- Realistic Proportions – the gap between the Magazine Well and the Trigger Guard were removed. The Paradigm PRO is more compact and mimics the proportions of a 7.62mm Armalite variant.
- More compact and less weight – Weight has been dropped from 3.15kg to 2.65kg, over an 18% reduction! Additionally, the length has dropped from 991mm to 850mm that is over 16% of reduction in length!
- Easier to maintain
- 20-Round .68 Cal. Square Head Magazine
- 10-Round First Strike Straight Magazine
- Flip-Up Polymer Front and Rear Sights