You’ve been asking, “What’s the difference between the two different M-Series guns?” In this latest YouTube clip from Dan at Hustle Paintball, you will find out all the differences you may need to know. Plus, he takes it out on the field and demonstrates how the two guns shoot.
The MILSIG M-Series Elite is the newest release from MILSIG. Based on the M-Series Paradigm body it is more compact and lighter than its big brother. Like the Paradigm it uses MILSIG’s HEAT Core operating system for superior shot to shot consistency. The M-Series Elite PRO comes with an 11′ smooth bore barrel, rubber rail covers, flip up sights, and a shorter, open cut front shroud with polymer picatinny rails. The MILSIG M-Series Elite is of course First Strike capable like all M-Series markers. Available in Black or Desert Tan with black accent accessories, the M-Series Elite is the perfect combination of compact length, lightweight, and superior performance.
- M-Series aluminum body
- 1 inch outer diameter smooth bore ported barrel
- CNC aluminum hand guard with 4 full length polymer rails
- Rubber rail covers
- Flip up sights
- Front sling mount
- Mobile Air Tank System (13 cu tank not included)
- 10 round First Strike Squarehead magazine (1)
- 20 round Squarehead paintball magazine (1)
- Overall Length: 760mm/29.9 inches
- Barrel Length: 275mm/10.8 inches
- Hand Guard Length: 155mm/6.1 inches
- Weight: 2.6 kilograms/5.73 lbs
In 2009, MILSIG released a marker that exceeded the expectations of MILSIM Paintball fans everywhere. Realistic looking, solidly built, durable, and extremely accurate; this legendary marker was known as the Paradigm. MILSIG raises the bar even higher with the release of the 2012 Paradigm PRO. This completely new version of the Paradigm is lighter, more efficient, more accurate, and even more realistic than the original; a tour de force showcase of MILSIG’s innovative designs and exceptional craftsmanship.
Featuring MILSIG’s new High Efficiency Air Technology (HEAT) semi-automatic operating system, the new Paradigm PRO is 20% more efficient than the inline blowback model it replaces. Its internal pressure regulator, decreased operating pressure, and innovative spool valve design provides consistent shot to shot performance needed for long distance accuracy.
The new built in Marksman Rifled Barrel has been specially configured to closely match the fin pattern of the FIRST STRIKE projectile. By increasing rotation on the projectile, both range and accuracy are drastically improved. The Rail Integrated System (RIS) and receiver body continue to be meticulously CNC machined from billets of aircraft grade aluminum. Steel brackets connect and reinforce all major stress points giving the Paradigm PRO that signature MILSIG real steel feel.
Realistic proportions. By removing the gap between the Magazine Well and the Trigger Guard, the Paradigm PRO is more compact and mimics the proportions of a 7.62mm Armalite variant. More compact, less weight. Weight drops from 3.15kg to 2.65kg (over 18% reduction). Length drops from 991mm to 850mm (over 16% reduction). Quick and easy marker maintenance. The HEAT Core assembly can be accessed from the marker by the removing two retainer pins, thus negating a complete tear down of the marker when cleaning and performing routine maintenance.
The new squared magazine head design allows the user to launch 10 rounds of FIRST STRIKE downrange as fast as he can pull the trigger. The Paradigm PRO also accepts the standard 20 round MILSIG paintball magazine. Backwards-compatible magazine. Owners of existing 20 round magazines can retrofit them for use with the Paradigm PRO with a magazine head conversion kit, a huge cost benefit for current owners of MILSIG markers.
NEW PARADIGM PRO FEATURES:
- New High Efficiency Air Technology (HEAT) Core System - New internal design with integrated regulator and spool valve system that is more efficient, reliable and offers better consistancy and higher performance.
- CNC Machined 6061T6 Aluminum Receiver Body & RIS System - Precision machined, lightweight yet strong, with matte black powder coat finish. Rail Interface System compatible with standard picatinny rail accessories (optics/lasers/flashlights/grips)
- One-Piece Aluminum Marksman Rifled Barrel System (0.689/400mm) - Precision-made one-piece aluminum rifled barrel designed for extreme accuracy and extended range with First Strike round. This barrel has a threaded tip, ready to attach an optional Dummy Suppressor.
- Estimated Maximum Range ~150 feet with First Strike Round - The Paradigm PRO is capable of engaging targets at an estimated maximum range of ~150ft using the First Strike round along with the standard 400mm 0.689 Marksman Rifled Barrel System in minimum wind conditions.
- 20-Round .68 Cal. Square Head Magazine Included - Smoked polymer magazine with 20 round capacity, compatible with .68 Cal. paintballs, powderballs and reballs.
- 10-Round First Strike Straight Magazine Included - Fires the First Strike Round with optional 10-Round First Strike Straight Magazine straight magazine.
- Steel Body Reinforcement Brackets – Over 300 lbs. Tolerance - Super construction and standard steel body reinforcement brackets make the Paradigm PRO strong enough to withstand over 300 lbs. of lateral force, allowing it to be used as a step ladder.
- Flip-Up Polymer Front & Rear Sights - Lightweight, fully adjustable, high strength polymer flip-up front and rear iron sights can be easily flipped-down or deployed with a quick push-button.
- Ergo Magwell Grip and RIS Sling Mount Included - Comfotable ergonomic magwell grip for comfort and manueverability. Easily attach any single, dual or three-point tactical weapon slings on to the Paradigm PRO, thanks to all standard sling attachment points.
- 20 Round Square Head Paintball Magazine
- 10 Round Square Head FIRST STRIKE Magazine
- CNC 6061T6 Aluminum Alloy Receiver Body
- CNC 6061T6 260mm Aluminum Alloy RIS Handguard
- 400mm One-piece Aluminum First Strike Marksman Rifled Barrel with threaded tip and thread protector (0.689)
- Mobile Air Tank Stock System (MATS)
- Light Weight High Strength Polymer Flip-Up Sights Set
- ERGO Magwell Grip
- RIS Sling Mount
- Hopper Feed Conversion Kit
- Mini Tool Kit
- Instructional Manual