Just when you thought we were done, we surprised all of you and brought it back. Just like Brett Favre, Tupac, and about half the Marvel comic book universe, we’ve come back from non-existence and brought you another episode of the Hustle Reload, your one-stop shop for all the great behind-the-scenes action at Hustle Paintball. Just like always, it’s hip, it’s now, it’s something you can do instead of working, so check it out here. If you’d like to keep reading (it’s easier to look busy that way), we’ve got a little overview of what you can expect in this week’s episode below…
Is it that time of the week again? Why, yes, yes it is. It’s time for yet another installment of our favorite paintball crew doing the things they do while the cameras document it all, the Hustle Reload. This week, we promise nothing but trivial hilarity designed to keep you from doing all the stuff you should probably be doing. Bright colors! Loud noises! Shiny stuff! And, for the ladies, we’ve got some sexy dancing that was deemed “too hot” for network TV (probably)! It’s what the Internet was made for! If all these exclamation points have you ready for this, you can watch the Reload here! If you want to get some idea of what you’re getting into, than read on…
You just can’t get enough, can you? Even after one hundred and ten episodes, you folks are still curious about the Hustle Reload, our little behind-the-scenes project that shows you all the best bits from your favorite crew at the Hustle Paintball warehouse. For those of you tuning in for the first time, take note: it’s hip, it’s now, and it stays crunchy in milk. While it may not be a complete part of your daily balanced breakfast, it does keep you up to date on everything we’re doing, shows you all our hilarious out-takes from our videos, and it would really make our day if you’d watch our video here and leave a comment. If you want to know what you’re getting yourself into first, just keep on reading…
Alright, you folks asked for it. Well, not really, but it’s there, so we hope you ask for it; it makes our job much easier. What is it, you ask? Why, it’s the Hustle Reload, your favorite weekly show about the behind-the-scenes shenanigans of your Hustle Paintball crew, served up in an easily digestible seven minute format. Once again, we’ve got everything you’ve come to expect from our paintball themed hilarity right here, so, not to point fingers or anything, but this kind of means this is all your fault. The least you can do is watch it here. Or, you could do even less and read about it down here…
Folks, it’s that time of week again. Not the time when your rent’s due, but the time where you get to see what your favorite paintball crew are getting into with The Reload, Hustle Paintball’s behind-the-scenes look at our product reviews, our crew, and the wacky shenanigans involved in both. If you’d like, you can skip right ahead to the video here, or you can whet your appetite for paintball hilarity by reading on…
Once again, it’s time for another installment of paintball-themed shenanigans from your team at Hustle Paintball with The Reload. For those of you who don’t know (or didn’t want to know), The Reload is our little film project devoted to showing you what actually goes on at the Hustle Paintball warehouse. Enjoy our behind the scenes antics, laugh with us, cry with us, look for the cardboard Vin Diesel with us, and so on. If you’re ready to dive into this thing head-first, you can click the link here and get started. If however, you want to be primed for what is to come, read on.
Once again, we’ve got a brand new episode of your favorite behind-the-scenes paintball show, The Reload, from your favorite paintball guys, the team at Hustle Paintball. Today, we’ve got a real treat for you in the form of our brand new Havoc Launchers, back in stock and ready to sell. Of course, it wouldn’t be as fun if we just told you, so we’ve made sure that we’ve got a good show to make it interesting. People could probably get hurt, so this might be the last time you see some of your favorite Hustle Paintball employees (heck, anything can happen). You should probably watch this one here.
With 2014 already wound down and 2015 just getting started, we at Hustle Paintball thought it’d be a good idea to see just what we’d accomplished over the year on our YouTube show, The Hustle Reload, where we talk about… well, stuff. And do things. And paintball’s involved, part of the time. Fortunately, we’ve got a whole forty minute video of our greatest stuff of 2014, in all its raw, unedited glory. You can watch the video here, but just to get your primed and ready, we’ve got a list of some of the highlights that made this year as cool as it could possibly be.
“Sorry for the delay! Turns out a bunch of 3D graphics were causing encoding issues. Had to scrap ‘em. Bummer.” -Russell
This week we give you a weekly time lapsed update on the move to New Hustle, or Hustle 2.0. Cromer hosts a long BTC on the new 2014 Dye i4 masks and talks about the new Pulse RDR along with our new T2s
we got in.
Some questions are gone over in a Qn’A which leads us to a quick and dirty tour of the new place!
Some New Products You Gotta Check Out…
Check out the new CCM T2 – Build Your Own Paintball Gun, you know…the one of your dreams! This CCM T2 pump paintball marker is definitely a sought after gun, and for good reason. You get to customize and create the look and feel of the ultimate paintball gun you have always wanted. The only downside is there is a 4-6 week turnaround, but hey the wait is worth it simply because the performance and customization is amazing. Depending on the features you select, the price may vary but rest assured, your hard earned money will be well spent!
- Dust (matte) or polished finish with dust or polished accents – you choose!
- Auto trigger kit and a grip frame of your choice with CCM custom grip panels and trigger
- Bottom line kit
- Pump return spring
- 11″ barrel with a 3″ sizer insert of your choice*
- Choice of feedneck style
- The pump kit has dust OR polished hardware, pump return spring, the new dual rod assembly and T2 pump handle.
- Diamond honed bolt bore
- All of the rods are made from stainless steel
- Aluminum parts are made from 6061 aluminum for improved anodized finish and color match
- Each marker has been fully tested and adjusted before it is shipped
Visit this link to see what the customizer is all about. There are many colors, options and features that you can choose from!
We have reviewed the Dye i4 Masks before, but these new 2014 masks are really great and must be showcased! Just to recap some of the features:
- The i4 Rapid Lens Change System
- 290 Degrees of Horizontal and Peripheral Vision
- Co-Molded Soft Low Profile Mask
- Soft Lightweight Ear Protection
- Comfortable Anatomic Mask Fit
- Retention Strap
- Extreme Multi-Directional Venting
- 20% Lighter Than Previous i3 Pro Goggle System
- Upgraded with a High Definition Thermal Lens
Chris further proves to us that he’s just a troll…
Erik Goes over the new Geo 3.1s AND shows us how to put a visor on a Dye i4!
We also have our end (or beginning??) of the month shout outs! Thanks to all our supporters out there! You guys are awesome!
Check out the NEW Planet Eclipse Geo3.1 Paintball Gun!
Take note that this marker is currently on Pre-Order and will be available to ship out mid-December (so pretty soon!)
“Smooth, quiet and utterly devastating. The Geo3.1 epitomizes everything that is great about a spool valve single tube paintball marker. That it also offers exceptional efficiency and the trademark Planet Eclipse virtues of bulletproof reliability and ease of maintenance make it a simply unbeatable package.
Now in its third generation, the Geo platform has gained huge popularity amongst tournament and woodsball players alike. Speedball players appreciate the way that the very small amount of barrel rise even during ramping allows them to stay on target longer even when firing single-handedly during rapid reloading. And the efficiency giving them the ability to carry enough paint for even the longest of matches. In the woods, the light weight of the Geo3.1 combines with its incredibly quiet sound signature to make it the perfect companion for those extended periods on the field and for taking those shots when you don’t want to give your position away.”
Wow….Look at all of these features!
- Geo 3 Cure ST1 And ST2 Bolt Assemblies
- Gen 2 ISCIS (Innovative Solenoid Controlled Isolation System) Solenoid Valve
- Geo 3 Propshaft with Spring-Loaded Drive Core
- LV1-Style Grip Frame and Grips
- AT Pipe System
- Full Length Rear Console
- Integrated Body Filter
- Bolt Speed Control System (BSC)
- SL4 Inline Regulator – Works With Any Tank
- E-Portal Compatible – Update Firmware, Splash Screens and User Settings
- Shaft4 Barrel 14.5″/0.689″ – Longer, tighter control bore improves efficiency and consistency
- Multicoloured Transflective LCD Module
- Extended Grip Pitch – Increased Comfortable and Stability
- Spool Valve Design
- Low Reciprocating Mass – Bolt 17g
- 6-Second Strip Down – To remove and separate all internal Bolt components
- Tool-less Bolt removal – all internal bolt components removed without tools
- BBSS (Break Beam Sensor System)
- Def-Tek Offset Feed
- C-Lever Clamping Feedneck with Sprocket Wheel
- Dual Selectable Trigger Switching – Opto and Micro Switches
- Dual Trigger Return Mechanisms – Spring and Magnetic Return
- Integrated Audible Beeper for Alarms and Actuations
- Capped and Uncapped Ramp Modes
- All Major Tournament Presets
- 9 Preset Debounce Modes
- 5-Point Adjustable Trigger
- POPS – On/Off/Purge ASA System
We also mentioned this new Dye i4 Mask…
The Dye i4 Mask is the smallest, lightest and lowest profile accompanied with the best field vision out there. This mask features:
- The i4 Rapid lens change system, which allows you to change lenses in under 10 seconds!
- 290 Degrees of Horizontal and Peripheral Vision
- Co-Molded Soft Low Profile Mask