In this week’s Hustle Reload, we take a ride with Russell before the work day begins. During the trip, Russell talks about everything that happens to be on his mind… Also enjoy a not so cheesy show hosted by Tony where our contestants only have 2 minutes to pick the best setup for a weekend of paintball play! Who do you think has the best setup? Comment below!
Also, Erik talks about what o-ring might be giving you trouble on your Geo3. Which, by the way, you need to get YOUR new Planet Eclipse Geo3.1 Paintball Gun before Christmas is upon us!
GEO3.1 – UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE
Smooth, quiet and utterly devastating. The Geo3.1 epitomizes everything that is great about a spool valve single tube paintball marker. That it also offers exceptional efficiency and the trademark Planet Eclipse virtues of bulletproof reliability and ease of maintenance make it a simply unbeatable package.
Now in its third generation, the Geo platform has gained huge popularity amongst tournament and woodsball players alike. Speedball players appreciate the way that the very small amount of barrel rise even during ramping allows them to stay on target longer even when firing single-handedly during rapid reloading. And the efficiency giving them the ability to carry enough paint for even the longest of matches. In the woods, the light weight of the Geo3.1 combines with its incredibly quiet sound signature to make it the perfect companion for those extended periods on the field and for taking those shots when you don’t want to give your position away.
Internally and externally the Geo3.1 utilizes the latest technologies developed by our engineers. The Electronics are fully adjustable via the on-board backlit LCD display and solenoid graphical user interface. Or if you prefer, with the optional ePortal kit you can connect the Geo3.1 to your laptop or home PC to adjust parameters, download latest versions of firmware or customize the graphics on the display. Mechanically, the Geo3.1 uses a Custom MAC solenoid valve system that drives the bolt mechanism and controls the filling of the firing chamber. Rather uniquely the speed of the bolt is externally adjustable via a dial on the trigger guard. Selecting a slower bolt speed reduces shot signature and recoil resulting in a soft, quiet shot; where a higher bolt speed will allow devastating rates of fire. The Geo3.1 offers both these options and an infinite range between.
And check out all of the awesome features that come along with this paintball marker…You just can’t beat it!
- Geo 3 Cure ST1 And ST2 Bolt Assemblies
- Gen 2 ISCIS (Innovative Solenoid Controlled Isolation System) Solenoid Valve
- Geo 3 Propshaft with Spring-Loaded Drive Core
- LV1-Style Grip Frame and Grips
- AT Pipe System
- Full Length Rear Console
- Integrated Body Filter
- Bolt Speed Control System (BSC)
- SL4 Inline Regulator – Works With Any Tank
- E-Portal Compatible – Update Firmware, Splash Screens and User Settings
- Shaft4 Barrel 14.5″/0.689″ – Longer, tighter control bore improves efficiency and consistency
- Multicoloured Transflective LCD Module
- Extended Grip Pitch – Increased Comfortable and Stability
- Spool Valve Design
- Low Reciprocating Mass – Bolt 17g
- 6-Second Strip Down – To remove and separate all internal Bolt components
- Tool-less Bolt removal – all internal bolt components removed without tools
- BBSS (Break Beam Sensor System)
- Def-Tek Offset Feed
- C-Lever Clamping Feedneck with Sprocket Wheel
- Dual Selectable Trigger Switching – Opto and Micro Switches
- Dual Trigger Return Mechanisms – Spring and Magnetic Return
- Integrated Audible Beeper for Alarms and Actuations
- Capped and Uncapped Ramp Modes
- All Major Tournament Presets
- 9 Preset Debounce Modes
- 5-Point Adjustable Trigger
- POPS – On/Off/Purge ASA System
If you are looking to get some of our best selling o-rings for your Planet Eclipse Geo3.1 Paintball Gun, then consider some of these: