The Guerrilla Myth Regulator is incredibly simple to rebuild and repair in the event of a blown o-ring or damaged flange. It just so happens that I blew an o-ring then dropped the tank, so we decided to show you just how easy it was to fix it!
This regulator is small and tends to get lost if you don’t keep track of it. A mere 3/4″ from the bottle to the threads (compared to 2 or more inches on competing regulators), this regulator is not only light and small, but incredibly versatile and high-flow as well. There is no “high-pressure” or “low-pressure” version – instead, Guerrilla Air has a special hybrid version that works with all guns – high and low pressure. The flow rate is so incredibly high that even if you’ve got a gas-gulping, high-pressure Spyder, this regulator will keep up with it on the worst days!
- A previously un-thought of size and weight.
- Virtually instantaneous recharge – A Guerilla Air Hallmark
- Uncharted air efficiency and utilization – Stellar performance, all the way down to 0 psi
- Patented High-Flow Dump Channels – Permits total venting of cylinder contents in case of catastrophic failure. In English? “If your tank becomes unstable, the regulator safely vents the gas”
- Over-Pressurization Relief Port – Prevents over-pressurization of the regulator’s internals or your paintball gun
- User friendly & rebuildable
- Replaceable head tip (for those accidental dings to the o-ring gland).
- It’s Guerrilla Air! – All the same quality you’ve come to expect is standard equipment on the Myth regulator.