The newest gun from Lurker Paintball, the Lurker Paragon, is shaping up to be one of the most exciting markers we have seen in recent memory. Still in development over at Lurker Paintball, the Paragon will sport a vast array of features that could very well make it the ‘total package’ marker when it launches in the (hopefully) near future. Focusing on the ergonomics of the marker, Lurker PB’s goal with the Paragon is to allow players to hold their marker as tight as possible. Their trick? To make the Paragon as light as possible – and boy is it ever light!
Clocking in at only 1 pound, 9 ounces, this lightweight beast is going to give players the ability to hold their markers tight at all times. Whether you’re playing speedball, woodsball, or another variant of play, tight play is going to be possible at all times. Moreover, for those that want to play PSP? The Paragon makes it simple to switch out the stock double trigger for a true single trigger.
Additional key features of the Paragon include:
- Transflective LCD screen.
- Allows players to easily program their gun to perform by their rules.
- Revolutionary bolt kit.
- Operating at 90-100 PSI at all times, this is going to be arguably the most efficient bolt kit on the market when the Paragon is unleashed.
- On/off purge ASA
- Your O-Rings will thank you!
- Arguably the lightest tournament marker on the market
- 1 pound, 9 ounces. It’s so impressive we had to mention it twice.
- Disassembling the gun is a cinch.
- No tools required!
- Soft touch grips.Features an autococker threaded Eigenbarrel v.3, 15’’
- You won’t be able to stop touching it!
- Hardcoat anodized bolt.
- Looks sexy.
- Seriously – this is one hot looking marker!
While there is no official announcement on how much the Paragon will cost, we assume it will fall into the high-end category of markers. Expect to pay a pretty penny whenever the marker launches down the road (likely 8-9 months at the earliest), but to us, it is certainly looking promising. We will have a full review as soon as the Paragon is released, so stay tuned!