We don’t have to tell you that Paintball Extravaganza 2014 showcased some of the hottest new products coming out in 2014 and the year following. What we saw at Extravaganza ’14 made us excited for what is to come in 2014, and the awesome freakable carbon fiber barrels from GOG are no exception. This exciting barrels may just rock your world in the coming year (and hopefully, the years to follow), so without further ado, here is what you can expect from GOG’s exciting new carbon fiber barrels:
Carbon Barrel Fiber
- Supports all standard freak inserts GOG has made for the last decade.
- Interchangeable backs.
- True carbon fiber barrel.
- Rather than an aluminum barrels wrapped in carbon fiber.
- Truly awesome, truly carbon fiber, 100% (truly).
- Entry-level freak.One-piece unified barrel.
- Accepts all freak inserts.
- Honed out with an O-ring to stabilize the insert.
- One-piece unified barrel.
But it wouldn’t be Paintball Extravaganza 2014 without the announcement of a hot new marker – am I right (of course I am). GOG did not disappoint either, as they announced their new 50-cal eNMEY. Operating at less than 200PSI and working well with 50-cal balls, it’s a great marker for younger players.
2.0 HD Valve For the eNMEY
- Made out of delrin.
- Similar to the old Angel bolts and Autococker bolts.
- The more you use it, the better it will get (seriously).
- Sealing face will continue to seal well.
And the best part about this news? Everything listed in this post should be available this spring. It’s great news for fans of GOG, so check out GOG’s eNMEY marker here today and check out our other GOG products on our homepage!