The Tippmann Cyclone Feed System Upgrade Kit is one of the most popular aftermarket upgrades for your Tippmann 98 series, US Army Alpha Black or Bravo One, or Project Salvo paintball gun. It’s a very simply, easy install, but can be intimidating to some people, so we walk you through the process of installing the CFS kit.
- Links the feeder sprocket to the air system
- Synchronized ball feed for reduced breakage and jamming
- The faster you shoot, the faster you feed!
- Feeds up to 15 balls per second
- Includes wide mouthed 200 round low profile hopper (the same as the one that comes with the 2011 A5 & X7
- Attaches via quick release elbow
- May require a different power tube: Please call if you have any questions
- Fits all Tippmann Model 98, 98 Custom, and Custom Pro markers, as well as US Army Alpha Black, Alpha Black Tactical, Bravo One, and Project Salvo Markers!
Some reviews we have received about the Tippmann 98 GTA Cyclone Feed Upgrade:
“This is definitely worth the money. I purchased this for my Alpha Black and I can definitely tell the difference in the performance.” ~Kim
“Works great easy install, if you own a 98 custom buy this” ~Donavon
“This product realy help me and my gun perform better. i have the tippmann alpha black with an e grip and i needed a cyclone for cheap and the man at paintball sphere told me this performs good and it will shoot 15 balls per sec and not clog. and its acted that good ever sence i got it. so i would get it if you are on a tight budget and need a cyclone or if you just like a good upgrade to your alpha black, carver one, project salvo, etc. SO GET IT” ~Denver