So here’s the situation: you want to install a response trigger and a Cyclone Feed System, yet you have no idea how to do it. Scouring the Internet and countless paintball forums, you are unable to find a decent tutorial that easily explains how to accomplish this. You don’t want to throw caution to the wind and attempt to customize your Tippmann marker (you don’t want to ruin it after all), so what can you do?
The solution is simple you big dummy! Read this tutorial below (while watching our tutorial video if you prefer), and get the 411 on how to modify your Tippmann marker with a response trigger and cyclone feed system. Here’s how to do it.
First, buy this Tippmann Banjo T Fitting immediately. It’s only a few bucks ($6.99 to be exact), and fits most markers. Once it arrives, the customization can then begin!
1) Of course, ensure you have your Cyclone Feed System installed as normal.
2) Remove the outer area of your marker as shown in the image below.
4) Click the feed system up and out of the way.
5) Thread the Banjo T Fitting into the power tube.
6) Install the response trigger as normal.
7) And voila! There you have it – you now have a response trigger and Cyclone Feed System installed into your Tippmann marker!
Do you have any additional questions or comments? Let us know in the comments below!