The Apex tip can be removed from the stock barrel and put on an Apex Ready Adapter or Apex Ready Barrel – it’s quite simple, and allows you to boost the performance of your aftermarket barrel with the BT Apex Tip!
If you are looking to install an apex tip then look no further! Here at Hustle Paintball, we have all the tools and products you need to make this process easy. Check out the Empire Battle Tested Apex 2 3-in-1 Barrel System:
This particular Apex barrel system completely revolutionized long-distance shots for all of us in the paintball world. The Empire Battle Apex Barrel System provides you with a crazy
amount of distance and accuracy, allowing you the chance to hit your opponents with ease. This Apex barrel system happens to have an adjustable ramp switch that comes with 9 levels of control. These levels allow you to customize the curve and spin on the paintball, or if you want – you can choose to put no spin on it. The possibilities are endless!
Some of the features of the Empire Battle Apex Barrel System include:
- Adjustable ramp switch for desired level of curve – 9 different levels
- Nine adjustment spin positions to hit your target, including spin
- Durable aluminum construction
- Tool-less disassembly for easy maintenance
- Left and right hook, drop shot, and long flat trajectory shots with the twist of the barrel
- Mock suppressor look that actually adds performance
- The APEX2 3-In-1 starts out as a 12″ Spyder threaded APEX2 Barrel. It then converts into a 13 1/2″ Tippmann A5 threaded barrel with the addition of an adapter. With the addition of the final adapter, the APEX2 Barrel will convert into a 15″ Tippmann 98 threaded barrel. (NOTE: The A5 adapter must be attached in order for the 98 adapter to work. All lengths and thread types are set and can not be changed).
Some of you reviewed the Empire Battle Apex Barrel System and gave it a 4 out of 5 stars. Some of the reviews included the following:
“LOVE IT Has a nice faux silencer look”
“I will admit I had my doubts on getting this over the flatline but now that I did I am extremely satisfied with my purchase.”
“The Apex 2 system is a must for the woodsball and scenario players of the world, much more accurate than my flatline and extended range over a regular straight barrel, its the best of both worlds, it might not be ball on ball, but it still throws paint in a consistent pattern and its not picky on paint, it really sets off a milsim style marker as well, my A5 looks nice”
“Love it Curves the ball good and everything. Surprised me. Highly recommended.”
Have you purchased any of the barrels in the Empire Barrel System? If so, share your thoughts and comments with us in the comment box below.