That is right, we are running yet another giveaway, and this time it will not be a random drawing. You have a part in if you win this one or not, it is a contest! I don’t want to give away all of the details right here, because you need to read through all of the rules. Needless to say, you guys are going to make your own videos and submit them to us, one of you will win from votes by your peers. Another one of you will win, because we as a staff liked your movie the best. So, read the rules, get your videos filmed, play your audience – and may the best videos win!
Video Contest Rules
- Video must be 30 to 90 seconds in length.
- Video must include prank/shenanigans where the Hustle logo is easily visible, either on clothing, stickers or through the use of other creative ideas.
- Avoid profane language, violence, sex or personal attacks on people or organizations.
- Avoid violating copyright laws- which means you must have express permission to use music that is not royalty free from musicians.
- Avoid breaking laws, which means do not shoot paintballs at public property or cause harm or damage to property that is not owned by you.
- Do not break any paintball safety rules.
- Your video must be original content for this contest. Do not submit a video that has been submitted elsewhere.
- Videos must be submitted using Offerpop’s third party app.
- Videos that are submitted without an entry form will not be included.
Prank/Shenanigan Videos Hustle Paintball Style Video Contest Rules
Please read these Official Rules before entering this promotion (the “Promotion”). By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSISBLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM THE PRODUCTION OF THESE VIDEOS. Use common sense, have fun and be safe.
1. Eligibility. The promotion is open to individuals who are at least 18 years or older (or the age of majority in entrant’s state of residence), and who, upon entering the Promotion, at the time of the drawing, and if asked to provide an affidavit of eligibility following the drawing, have either: (i) a user account on Facebook and “like” Hustle Paintball on Facebook. The promotion is open to any residents of any country where the promotion is legal. Winners outside of the United States will be responsible for paying for shipping of the prize. If you do not meet any of these requirements or any other eligibility requirements in these Official Rules, you are not eligible to win a prize, and Hustle Paintball. (“Sponsor”) reserves the right not to award prizes to you. Employees, directors, officers and contractors of Sponsor and Sponsor’s advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, are not eligible to win. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Promotion Period. The Promotion starts at 12:00 am.EDT on July 9th, and ends at 12:00am.EDT on July 31, 2012 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible to win a prize.
3. How to Enter.
(a) On Facebook. “Like” Hustle Paintball through your Facebook account, if you have not done so already. Upload your video and fill out the entry form (the “Entry Form”) provided under the Video Contest tab on the Hustle Paintball Facebook page (located at http://www.facebook.com/hustlepaintball), and submit the Entry Form by clicking the “submit” button.
Only one (1) entry per person, per platform during the Promotion Period. Entries become the property of Sponsor. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address connected to the Facebook or Twitter account that is used to enter will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
4. Prize: One(1) Grand Prize winner will receive: (1)One Tippmann Crossover paintball marker. One (1) Staff Favorite winner will receive: (1)One Dye Proto Rail paintball marker. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
5. Votes: The winner will be selected based on fan votes by July 31, 2012. The video with the most likes will win the Grand Prize and the winner of the Staff favorite will be chosen by the Sponsor based on creativity, ingenuity and branding . The winners will be notified by email (at the address provided in the Entry Form) by August 1, 2012. Prize will be awarded within thirty (30) days after winner verification. If a prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if the winner does not respond to the notification within seven (7) calendar days, it will result in disqualification, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing. The prize winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within seven (7) days following the date of attempted notification. Prizes are not assignable or transferable, except to a surviving spouse.
The prize is awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose), except that the prize will be subject to its manufacturer’s standard warranty (if any). No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of any prize will be permitted, except that Winner is responsible for all federal, state, local, sales and income taxes associated with receipt and/or use of any prize. Entry and acceptance of any prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, prize won, office affiliation, hometown and likeness for online posting and promotional purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
6. General: Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, damaged or misdirected entries and accepts no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from an entrant’s participation in the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Official Rules and waives, and releases Sponsor and Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Promotion, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from, all claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use the prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these Official Rules or to terminate this Promotion.
Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of any Promotion materials, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of any prize. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the state of Washington. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects.
7. Winner List; Rules Request: For a winner list, email support@Hustlepaintball.com after August 3, 2012 and before August 30, 2012). To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, email support@Hustlepaintball.com.
Sponsor: Hustle Paintball, Inc – 2795 Industrial Lane, Broomfield CO, 80020