The owner of Lapco Paintball told us that if we wanted to REALLY help people out, we should show them how to take apart and properly put back together their Tippmann TPX/TiPX Magazines. So we did just that! Ethan from HustlePaintball.com walks you through the pretty challenging process that requires some delicate fingers and patience – but once you watch this video, the mag will be a cinch!
Check out the Tippmann TPX Pistol!
The Tippmann TPX Pistol boasts an innovative, compact design, specially engineered to be lightweight, easy to maintain, customizable, and best of all, dependable. The pistol now includes two of the Tru-Feed Straight Stack magazines. The new Tru-Feed Magazine uses a straight feed, low tension spring system that allows the player to use a wider variety of paint and is less affected by hot or humid conditions. The staggered 8-ball magazine will continue to be available as an accessory for those players who place importance on the additional capacity.
- Metal Trigger Punctures C02 On First Pull
- 2 Self-Locking 7-Ball Tru-Feed Magazine Clips
- Quick Release Magazine Feed System
- Under Barrel 12 Gram C02 Air System
- Easy To Load 1/4 Turn C02 Cap
- External Velocity Adjuster
- Internal Regulator
- Ability to Add Remote Line
- Ergonomically Designed Grip
- Covered Ammo Windows
- Removable Barrel with X7 Threads
- Maintenance Kit is Included
- Deluxe Carrying Case is Included
And here is the Tippmann TPX Magazine:
Now that you’ve got (or are getting) your TPX Pistol, you’re going to love it so much that you’ll need some extra magazines. Why play with a full size, heavy paintball gun when you can be the solo assassin?
The Tippmann TPX 7-ball capacity self locking magazine features a quick release system and is easy to carry, load and use. This pack includes 2 lightweight magazines so you can reload on the spot.