The Dye Assault was announced shortly before World Cup 2012, and oh man, did it make some waves. It wasn’t the first mag-fed marker on the market, not the first one to be able to shoot First Strike rounds…. it wasn’t even the one that did Full-Auto First Strike rounds first. But it was the one that did it all, first.
We launch full auto first strike ropes at targets, we destroy everything we’re shooting at, and we do it all using inexpensive magazines, not powerhouse $40+ mags that you’d hate to lose… It’s time to take mag-fed to a whole new level, with the Dye Assault Matrix.
If you are interested in purchasing your very own Dye Paintball Assault Matrix Marker, then follow the link provided here.
If you are a tactical paintball player, then the Dye Assault Matrix was made just for you! This marker provides you with the performance of a high-end tournament marker, and the aesthetics and features that all tactical players need to really kick some true butt on the battlefield.
What we love most about this amazing marker is that you can switch from a Magazine Fed system to a Loader Fed system with a simple flip of a switch. It’s that easy. In addition to that, this marker has some amazing features that you wont want to miss out on:
- Mag Feed – The DAM comes magazine feed ready. Ambidextrous magazine release for right and left handed users makes reloading a snap and allows you to keep an extremely low profile, even when reloading. All Dye magazines are First Strike round ready and waiting to deliver each shot just like a real firearm. Leave the accuracy-by-volume to the trigger monkeys and do it like the big boys. One shot, one kill.
- On The Fly System – Be the most versatile player on the field with the all new OTF system. Combined with the rotating eye pipe gearing, this system allows the operator of the DAM unprecedented options for loading capabilities. With the slide of the OTF switch, the operator can seamlessly move from traditional hopper fed, to magazine fed loading, and back again at a moments notice. Use your shaped projectile rounds when you need precise shots and go back to regular paint when volume is necessary.
- Quick Release Bolt – The quick release bolt system is a feature on the DAM that incorporates magnets within the knurled back cap. These magnets allow for the back cap to extend and give you enough surface area to grip the bolt and unscrew it by hand. This makes maintenance of your bolt easier than ever before.
- Inline Hyper Regulator – The all new In-Line regulator is based on the proven Hyper line of regulators and improves on it with the easiest access and simplest break down of any gun Dye has made. With the Quick Release Bolt any operator can toollessly access their bolt and regulator in one simplified assembly. Now all parts that require standard maintenance are accessed with 2 turns. With velocity adjustment accessible through the back cap, we’ve moved the regulator out of the way for that real military look and operation.
- Rotating Eyepipe – The Eye Pipe, patent pending, internal design houses multiple critical systems that ensure worry free performance. The polycarbonate pipe shields the self-cleaning anti-chop eye system from dirt and broken paint, ensuring the eyes are always monitoring the breech and ball drop. The seamless pipe is wiped clean by the bolt tip o-ring on every cycle. The Eye Pipe system also eliminates miss feeds and double feeding. In addition it eliminates external eye plates and the potential of stripped or corroded eye plate mounting screws.
- Fire Selector – With the push of a button the DAM can switch from Semi Auto to Three Round Burst to Fully Automatic, or if you want to get fancy you can even program specific firing modes that cater to your style of play. All changes can be done with your gun fully assembled, even mid-game. A board lockout can be implemented to get you on the tournament field or any firing mode-restricted areas. Precision or volume, just a button away.
- Removable Lockdown Clamping Feedneck – The DAM comes standard with a feedneck Cover Plate that can replace the feedneck assembly giving the operator an unbroken top Picatinny Rail compatible with all standard military optics. Reduces your profile and gives your DAM the most realistic look and feel. It also comes with an adjustable cam lock feedneck allows you to securely lock you loader onto your gun without tools. DYE’s cam lock feed neck sits low and tight on the marker making sure your loader stays low profile with the rest of your gear.
- Competition Grade Trigger – Based on a custom design by Youngblood himself, the DAM’s trigger incorporates vertical ridges and an extra wide face, used by top firearms competition shooters. This design ensures steady trigger feel even in the most adverse conditions with or without gloves. Customizable forward and backward travel with spring tension adjustment create the perfect pull.
- Modular Rail Shroud – The two interchangeable shroud sections and front cap allow the operator to reconfigure the DAM for any style of play. With all shroud sections installed, the DAM has over 2 Feet of standard Picatinny rails. All side and bottom rails are removable and interchangeable. Picatinny rails are standard for fire arms and will allow attachment of any standard optics, grips, etc.
- Tactical Sticky Grips – With even easier Toolless access to the battery and extra thick ergonomic design, this all new grip improves on every aspect of these top-of-their class grips.
If you would like to watch more on the Assault Matrix, check out this clip we did for an efficiency test!